Baby Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam..free patterns

More free Sunbonnet Sue patterns… and many more embroidery patterns.  Sue’s Treehouse  is a terrific site for embroidery patterns…   The embroidery patterns for the baby animals  remind me of the quilt I made for my oldest son before he was born.  Each block was a different baby animal that I had drawn onto the fabric from a very simple child’s coloring book.

Have a look…

About these ads

About Linda S.

Retired Grandma living in North Central Texas and enjoying being able to spend my time with all my many crafting interests.
This entry was posted in ATC, Beading, Crafts, FPC, Free Patterns, Handcraft, Handwork, Historical Textile, Needlework, Quilt, Sewing. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Baby Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam..free patterns

1. Catherine says:

How can I get the pattern, it didn’t come thru

2. Linda S. says:

Hi Catherine,
    Click on the picture and it should come up in it’s own window. Click on it again in that window and it should enlarge. Right click and that should open a tiny window with a choice of things and click on “Save Picture As” and this will bring up a window for you to save the picture in your computer. After that is done you can access the picture from your own picture files at any time, print it off and then either cut it apart to use the pattern parts or draw each pattern off on pattern paper. Voila’..all done.

3. Kathie says:

Here is a free SunbonnetSue Quilt Pattern which includes 6 cute blocks of the intrepid Sue. http://www.PrairieCottageCorner.com/Free Instructions are included and are good for beginners or advanced quilters. KD

4. CC says:

Thanks for the mention of one of my blogs..Sues Treehouse. We love visitors and hope they come often to to use the patterns we’ve shown.
    I also have another blog, it’s http://lacenribbonroses.blogspot.com/.
    You might enjoy that one as well. Within the next week, I’ll start a series on Sue quilt blocks. When I have finished a block for that month, I’ll post a pic of it..and then post the pattern.
    Come visit….. CC

5. Janice Cockrell says:

I am a new quilter and would like anyone that has sunbonnet sue patterns to e-mail them to me I really enjoy doing them

6. Janice Cockrell says:

I am looking for any sunbonnet sue patterns

7. linda lewis says:

I am the pet mom of 2 male poodles, and 2 humans daughters. I also have a granddaughter and great granddaughter on the way. All have places in my heart and have Sunbonnet Sue quilts. You have a large site and I have enjoyed it. Thank you for the patterns.

8. Robin says:

I’m looking for an Overall Bill pattern called “Indian Bill”. Anyone know where I can get a copy?