Pattern Bee.com …Vintage Embroidery Patterns (free patterns)

Pattern Bee.com has hundreds of vintage embroidery patterns.  There’s all kinds…kitchen, baby, clothing, redwork…you’ll find it.  I was excited to find that on the free pattern page is a teapot motif…love that.  There’s also a lovely pattern to make felt baby shoes with tiny embroidery.  Lovely… Have a look…

Advertisements

About Linda S.

Retired Grandma living in North Central Texas and enjoying being able to spend my time with all my many crafting interests.
This entry was posted in Embroidery, Free Patterns, Handcraft, Handwork, Needlework. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Pattern Bee.com …Vintage Embroidery Patterns (free patterns)

1. Rita Barnes says:

Would you happen to know where I can purchase the pattern of Old Fashion Ladies Design by Phillips-Shwallon

2. Linda S. says:

I’m sorry, Rita, I do not. I did a search for it and came up with nothing. There are several Yahoo and Google groups concentrating on embroidery… that would be a good place to start asking.

Thanks for stopping by…

3. char mckenna says:

I too looked for the patterns and discovered the Marietta quilts carries them

4. James Shwallon says:

Rita,
    Anyone can order the Ladies in Red from Karen By emailing their order at
    (quilthrt@atlanticbb.net) or call and leave a message at 724-246-9076.
    Thanks
    James Shwallon

5. Becca says:

The “Ladies in Red” patterns by Karen Phillips Shwallon can be found on “Kate and Becca’s Quilt Patch, Etc” web site. Karen designs the patterns and holds class at this show twice a month. Go to http://www.quiltpatchetc.com or call (724) 887-4160 between 10:30am-5:30pm EST and you can see many more of her patterns.

Becca

6. Helen Stanaitis says:

I saw some Victorian ladies and birds be Karen Phillips-Swallon, would like to know if you have any of her patterns, or where I can find them, does she have a website or do you have any patterns on your website that I can see?
    thanks, Helen

7. JoAnn Timmel says:

I am interested in buying your patterns for the Flower of the month, all 12 patterns.
    I can’t seem to find them on your site,

8. Susan Marrs says:

I bought a Karen Phillips-Swallon Welcom pattern and wondered if there was a color key available. I didn’t take a picture of the sample at the show where I saw it, but it was breath taking and wanted to replicate it. Thanks for your help.

9. Linda S. says:

For all of you requesting info on Karen Phillips Swallon, here is a url from a crazy quilting site I love.. this is all I know about her. There is an email address at the bottom of the page.

10. Ruth Rose says:

I just read this article and I know it is a year later, but I thought I would tell you what I know about Karen. I have been to several of her classes and she lives around the Pittsburgh area. Karen travels to Marietta, Ohio once a month to give classes and I know she travels to other places to give classes. We are working on her Welcome now and it is beautiful when completed. If someone would like her telephone number please e-mail me at roserl@juno.com and I will look the number up for you. I hope I am allowed to put my e-mail address her and I am not breaking any rules.