Offe’s Cross Stitch (free cross stitch patterns)

Several years ago I received a Christmas card in the mail that had the most woCross Stitch Sampler 1997nderful thought printed on it.  I kept it and one day decided I wanted to cross stitch it.  So I did.  When I decided to give it to my son and his wonderful partner for Christmas, I needed to find some small pattern that would coordinate with what I wanted to say.  As I put the pieces together, it worked beautifully.

For anyone wanting to put together their own sampler or for crazy quilters who want small and easily done cross stitch patterns for their embellishments, Offe’s Cross Stitch is the perfect resource with 80 or so free patterns.  Her small patterns are free online with the choice of color or black and white patterns.  There are tools that can be used to calculate the amount of design size, fabric size or stitch count.  There are tutorials for cross stitch and alphabet work.   Have a look….

Advertisements

About Linda S.

Retired Grandma living in North Central Texas and enjoying being able to spend my time with all my many crafting interests.
This entry was posted in Embroidery, Free Patterns, Handcraft, Handwork, Needlework, Tutorials. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Offe’s Cross Stitch (free cross stitch patterns)

1. dailystitches says:

Lovely motto, and a beautiful sampler. Darn it! Now you are making me want to start a cross stitch project for the first time in 20 years!

2. patricia salamanca says:

can i ask for the pattern of this motto. thanks

3. carla conde says:

Hi! That’s a wanderful design. Where could I find the pattern?? I’d like to give my mother for Christmas. Thanks!!

4. This one is really nice example or experiment for cross stitch.In the real the pattern is too simple.The tutorial is too much helpful for new Lerner.

5. neryn says:

it’s simple and lovely
    I would like to stitch it 🙂
    thank you for sharing…..

6. neryn says:

where can I get the pattern 🙂
    I love it….

7. Linda S. says:

Hello everyone… I wish I could point you to the pattern for this but the fact is that I made it up.. I will see what I can do about tracing down what I actually did and see if I can make a pattern of it.. 🙂