Panda Yarns.biz (free patterns)

I’ve been busy as a bee working on the crocheted christening set for the new grandchild that is on the way.  Baby Angelina will be here in May, so I am considering making a second blanket that is much lighter than the one I have just finished.  This set still requires the ribbons, roses and applique that will finish it off and I am off today to visit JoAnn’s and possibly Hobby Lobby to see what there is to offer.  The blanket turned out lovely ( a basic (sc,2dc) shell pattern) but is quite heavy for May in Arizona.

The pattern I am looking at as a second blanket with this set is at Panda Yarns.biz.  They are an Australian yarn company and well worth a bit of time looking around through their site.  Their free patterns are listed in the sidebar under Publications. The pattern I am looking at is a circular shawl and is quite lacy without being so open that little feet would be sticking out all the time.

Have a look…

Advertisements

About Linda S.

Retired Grandma living in North Central Texas and enjoying being able to spend my time with all my many crafting interests.
This entry was posted in Crochet, Free Patterns, Handcraft, Handwork. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Panda Yarns.biz (free patterns)

1. Clare says:

You make very cute and adorable things. As a crafter myself, specializing in making hair bows and headbands for girls, I really appreciate the work you put into your crafts. Good luck to you in everything! Clare from My Little Sunshine BoWtique

2. Fitzy says:

I’ve heard that Easter Egg dye tablets dye wool well, and it’s just about that time! Do you suppose I’d follow your same steps? I have undyed wool that I purchased about a year ago, lol.

3. BETTY says:

Just love the christening gown set and blanket. beautiful. bettypat

4. just loved the christening set. it is beautiful

5. Linda S. says:

Thank you, Betty.

6. I was looking for Pattern Number Z277 from a ball of Baby Wool that advertised a free pattern for a baby jacket and hat.

7. Glyn Scott says:

I am looking for a Pattern Number Z277 from a ball of baby wool for a free pattern of a baby jacket and hat

8. Dawn Smith says:

I am looking for a Pattern Number Z276 for a child’s poncho Thank you

9. Viv Tomley says:

I am looking for a pattern for a poncho for a toddler

10. Linda says:

I’m so glad everyone is here and enjoying the site. I’m sorry I can’t help you find the patterns you are looking for. This is a personal site and I have no access to the patterns of others… I just point to their websites if I find them interesting and think that my readers will find them interesting also.. ;o)

11. john says:

IWOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FREEZ276 PATTERN,THANK YOU,.

12. john says:

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE Z276FREE PATERN THANK YOU.

13. Janet Uden says:

Would very much like the free pattern for sleeveless vest in purla with contrast srripe on ribbing and neck thank you
    Could not find on your site.

14. kaffie says:

would you please have a free pattern for ruffled scarfs

15. Ann Semmler says:

could you send me the Z271 polo neck jumper, Thanks Ann

16. Pauline Ferris says:

Can you also please send me the free pattern for ruffled scarfs for the sashay panda yarn

17. Dianne Chad says:

I am unable to find pattern for Panda sashay yarn. please send

18. Beryl Wood says:

I am unable to find Pattern for Panda Cardigan Z274. Thank You

19. Dorothy says:

I am after a pattern for a bridal good luck charm can you help me please thank you

20. helen says:

i am after a patern for a scarf using panda B.I.G wool

21. Could you please send me a free paton for Ruffled Scarfs for Sashay Panda Yarn

22. I am learning to knit Ruffle Scarf Thank You

23. Alison says:

Can u please email me 2277 it looks a really nice pattern

24. Alison Hills says:

Can you please email the pattern 2277 4ply baby jacket, in English please

25. Stu says:

This is the website for child’s poncho pattern Z276

26. I have been trying to look at your free scarf patterns but can’t find any. Sheryl

27. Linda S. says:

Once again I will let you know that I am in no way affiliated with Panda Yarns. I enjoy their patterns but am in no way able to send them to you. I do not work for them or have any ties to them whatsoever. I cannot send you patterns and cannot tell you where to go to get them. I enjoy their free patterns and will continue to point them in future posts. I hope you will continue to enjoy my posts. Thank you for stopping by.. 🙂

28. Ruth Rae says:

please may I have free pattern Z162?

29. kim says:

iI ưould like to make a poncho for an adult using panda yarn. please send me a free pattern if you have one. many thanks.