I’ve finished with the inkle loom. I don’t think I got it sanded well enough, but lets hope that with use some of that will change. Here it is:
I haven’t done a true warping yet, but in just playing around I got a 17 yard wrap. I think that will work out to about 15 yards of weaving by the time waste is extracted from that. Can’t wait to try it…lo
I was at a bit of a loss as to what to paint on it so the easiest thing on something this narrow was a vine of roses with a sprinkling of lavendar sweet peas… I think my sweet DH may get a little tired of looking around at all the roses..lol… seems I paint a lot of them.
This was not terribly hard to build. The plans for this are here … the hardest thing to do were the holes to insert the pegs in and drilling completely through the peg to be used for the tension peg. Thank goodness for my sweet DH… (Happy birthday, love!)
More on how this really works a little later… First must finish a couple of other projects before I can even start with this…lol I’m sure no one out there has a clue what I mean by that…lol